Spirituality for Beginners

Fr. Bede's almost-daily reflections. When it comes to the spiritual life, we're all beginners. I also send these out by email. Contact me at bcamera@anselm.edu. God bless!





Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A couple of brain twisting quotes

Sorry I missed a few days of posting. Sometimes you need to let the ground lie fallow for a while.
Anyway, these quotes come from various sources and somehow relate to one another. Don't think too intensely about them, though.

There are mighty few people who think what they think they think.

How will I think what I think until I see what I say?

It is not easy to know what you like. Most people fool themselves their entire lives through about this.

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.


1 comment:

  1. You don't know what you like, you like what you know.

    ReplyDelete