Spirituality for Beginners

Fr. Bede's almost-daily reflections. When it comes to the spiritual life, we're all beginners. I also send these out by email. Contact me at bcamera@anselm.edu. God bless!





Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Lord, to Whom Shall We Go?

I came across an insightful  new hymn the other day which I have found helpful for meditation.  The title of the hymn is “To Whom, Lord, Shall We Go”

Due to copyright restrictions, I can’t reprint the entire text here, but I can offer you a few excerpts that may inspire you:

  • ·         Can hungering hearts be fed and satisfied, except by you, the living Bread?

  • ·         Though far from you we stray, will searching find a path more sure than you?

  • ·         Can any voice be heard that speaks a promise more secure than yours?

  • ·         When darkest is the night where can we turn to see the dawn except to you the true Light?



If you want to see the complete hymn free of charge you can do so by going to www.onelicense.net

No comments:

Post a Comment